35 Ways to Drink More Water
1. Always have a water bottle in your hand.
2. Fill a gallon jug with water and only pour water from that. Empty it each day.
3. Leave a water bottle in your purse.
4. Bring a water bottle with you when you go grocery shopping. Drink every time you see something you want to buy that is not on your list.
5. Drink a water bottle on your way to work. Of course, only when your vehicle is stopped.
6. Drink a full cup of water each time you brush your teeth.
7. Have a cup of water near your bed. Drink some before you get up each morning.
8. When talking on the phone, sip water while you are listening to your friend gossip.
9. Add lemon or lime to your water.
10. Drink 8 ounces of water before breakfast.
11. For each glass of liquid you drink besides water, challenge yourself to have an equal amount of water.
12. Bring a water bottle with you to any appointments you have.
13. Always bring water to a business meeting. It might be the only way to stay awake.
14. Add a sprig of mint to infuse your water.
15. Drink 8 ounces of water before dinner.
16. Finish all the water in your glass when taking your multivitamin.
17. After dinner have 8 ounces of water for dessert.
18. As you walk out of the door, bring a water bottle with you to drink in the car.
19. Sip water while walking your dog.
20. Drink 8 ounces of water before lunch.
21. Always drink water while resting during your physical training.
22. Freeze a water bottle or two, it can keep your packed lunch cold while it thaws. Then drink it for lunch.
23. Always have a water glass on your desk.
24. If you watch your favorite TV show, drink 8 ounces before it is over.
25. At the beach, drink water.
26. At your son’s baseball game, drink water.
27. Drink water at dance lessons.
28. Add a few apple slices and a cinnamon stick to your water.
29. Place the number of filled water bottles you want to drink in a day on your kitchen counter. As you drink them they become their own check mark on your to do list.
30. When eating out, ask the server to leave a water pitcher on the table.
31. When you order your coffee, also ask for a glass of water.
32. Buy a special water bottle that shouts out your personality.
33. Remember to fill your water glass during your meals.
34. Strawberries and raspberries make beautiful infused water that tastes amazing.
35. Never leave home without your water bottle.