Post-Training Pumpkin Bars
Recipe Type: Post-Training Pumpkin Bars
These protein packed pumpkin bars are fantastic for post-training or as a splurge. The kids will love making (and eating) them too!
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 5 scoops UMP Vanilla
- 2 cups pumpkin
- Place butter into a 9×13 pan and let melt in oven while it is preheating to 350 degrees.
- Mix the oats, flour, and the brown sugar. Pour over the melted butter and press down with a spoon and bake for 12 minutes.
- While crust is baking, scald milk and the spices.
- Stir in the pumpkin and then the eggs followed by the protein powder.
- Pour this over the crust and bake for another 20 minutes or until the pumpkin filling is firm to the touch.