Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Recipe Type: Side Dishes
This is my husbands favorite (read: only) way to prepare these vitamin packed and tender veggies. Cook a little longer if you like them crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- 1 ½ pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place Brussels Sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large sealable bag. Seal and shake to coat.
- Pour into a baking sheet and bake on center rack.
- Roast for 30-45 minutes, shaking pan every 5-7 minutes to prevent burning.
- The Brussels sprouts will be almost black, dark brown when done. Serve immediately.