Recipe Type: Breakfast
What an energetic way to serve breakfast. When I have guests over, this makes a delicious brunch.
- 1 pound pork breakfast sausage or bacon
- 9 eggs, hard boiled
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (or parsley), chopped
- ½ to 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Roll the sausage into 1½ inch meatballs.
- Over high heat, cook and stir until brown on all sides and cooked through. Set aside to drain and cool.
- Peel the eggs and cut each into 8 pieces.
- Combine eggs, tomatoes, onion, avocado, meatballs, cilantro, salt, and pepper, and lemon juice into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir until the yolks and avocado become a little creamy.
- Spoon into bowl and enjoy! This will keep for 3 days in the refrigerator.