S3 Party Recipes
Our S3 reveal party was a wonderful time of celebrating all the work and effort that went into 39 days of focusing on nutrition. It is all about the food. Food should be enjoyed. With these recipes, you can jump start your way to better health.
- 20 eggs, scrambled
- 1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
- Veggies of choice - see the variations below.
Grease 13x9 inch pan with coconut oil.
Onion Pepper Mushroom Omelet –
Use all frozen veggies, add those to the pan first, next add sausage and mix gently, pour eggs on top and bake about an hour or until set.
Onion Pepper and Spinach Omelet –
Use all frozen veggies, then add sausage pour on eggs last and bake until set.
Onion Mixed Peppers Broccoli Omelet –
Love those frozen veggies – one bag of each, add in sausage and pour eggs over. Bake for about an hour.
Onion Mixed Peppers Asparagus Omelet –
Add all the veggies to the pan, then add sausage and pour eggs over it all. Bake for about an hour.
Want to make a smaller batch?
- Coconut oil or paper muffin liners
- 8 eggs
- 1/8 cup water
- 1/2 lb chicken or sausage, cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces
- 2 cups diced vegetables (1 red bell pepper, 1/4 lb asparagus or broccoli and 1/2 yellow onion is a great combo, but use whatever is on hand)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1" of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
Beat the eggs in a bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add. Pour mixture into the muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Chicken Salad with Cucumber & Melon
- Cooked chicken, chopped (your portion size)
- ½ cup diced cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- ½ cup finely chopped cucumber
- ½ cup finely chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1½ teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- Pinch of pepper
Combine lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, cilantro and pepper in a jar. Shake to combine. Mix everything else into a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss ingredients to coat everything.
You can also find the Breakfast Salad recipe right here!