Steak, Chicken, Salmon, or Shrimp Caesar Salad
Recipe Type: Main Dishes
- 6-8 ounce steak, chicken, shrimp, or salmon
- Large bowl of romaine lettuce
- 1-2 ounce of grated Parmesan cheese (omit if using steak or salmon)
- Dip fork lightly in Litehouse Caesar dressing on side (or another all natural, no sugar Caesar dressing)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Season the steak, chicken, shrimp, or salmon with salt and pepper.
- Grill, steam or broil the protein.
- Prepare the salad in a bowl by mixing the Parmesan and romaine.
- Keep the dressing on the side for dipping as it goes a longer way when it is dipped. Once the protein is complete, slice and place on top of salad.
- Can be enjoyed warm or saved to be eaten later by storing in the fridge.